CRNA Job Postings
WANA is your resource for CRNA jobs across the Northwest.
We are seeking independent contractor CRNAs to staff our Northwest Endoscopy Center in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Bellingham, Washington. We are flexible and looking for any availability (PRN, Part-time, or Full-time).
We pay a competitive GUARANTEED daily rate between $1,500 and $1,800 based on your schedule commitment.
Salish Sedation Services provides anesthesia to Northwest Endoscopy Center, a busy five room new state of the art endoscopy center in Bellingham, WA. Anesthesia is provided either by physician anesthesiologists or CRNAs, all of whom practice independently. The case mix includes colonoscopy, endoscopy and doubles on healthy ASA 1-111 patients. Propofol only is the standard of care, unless contraindicated, to allow for faster recovery time.
The positions are 1099 independent contractor positions. You pick your own schedule. We offer flexible arrangement ranging from PRN to set schedules. Our positions are daytime shifts only, Monday through Friday. That means no holidays, no nights, no weekends, ever! Cases start at 7 a.m. and end as late as 6 p.m., with a lunch break. We offer a full day pay rate guarantee even if shorter days. Extra pay for longer days and/or Friday commitment.
Our providers are required to:
- Maintain malpractice insurance at your own expense in $1MM/$3MM limits.
- Have and maintain current active RN & APN licensure in the State of Washington
Contact Lori Nettles, HR Manager, with your CV and letter of interest, or to find out more information. email@example.com, (360) 734-1420, www.nwgastroendo.com.
CANDIDATES ONLY. No 3rd party companies.
Type: Full-time, Onsite
Schedule: Weekends, Nights, Variable Shifts
Location: Atlanta, GA
Warbird Healthcare has been selected as an exclusive partner to hire a team of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists for Grady Health System, a Level 1 trauma center and teaching hospital. You must hold a CRNA designation to qualify for this role. Grady offers many career paths for experienced professionals. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages of your career, you can find a rewarding career at Grady. A $15K sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available for well-qualified candidates. We also pay a referral bonus if we hire your recommendation!
Click here for more info:
Administers general anesthesia and sedation to all types of patients and for all types of procedures at the discretion of the Chief of Anesthesiology. Responsible for pre-anesthetic evaluation, anesthetic management and post anesthetic evaluation of surgical patients and other special procedures. Performs airway and pain management. Operates all equipment involved in anesthesia.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing with Georgia licensure.
- Graduate of an approved school of anesthesia for nurses.
- Certified by an appropriate credentialing process.
Since 2003, Warbird Consulting Partners has provided its national healthcare clients with a suite of Talent Acquisitions Solutions. Whether healthcare organizations require interim resourcing, direct placement or recruitment outsourcing options, Warbird is uniquely qualified to deliver comprehensive OnDemand™ talent. E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Grady and Warbird are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
Longstanding, ophthalmic ambulatory surgery center is seeking CRNA
24-30 hours per week to provide anesthesia services for cataract, glaucoma, and oculoplastic procedures. No Call or Weekend coverage.
Excellent benefit and compensation package.
- CRNA is licensed in the state of Washington.
- Meets criteria for Medical Staff or Allied Health Professional membership and privileges.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $123.00 – $133.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Operating room
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, WA 98683: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
INDEPENDENT ALL CRNA PRACTICE – PACELINE
Job openings in Bellevue and Seattle
- Be part of an all CRNA team
- Practice autonomously
- Outpatient patient only
- Ten-hour shifts, overtime paid
- No Weekends or Holidays
Paceline Anesthesia PLLC is an established CRNA group of over 30 providers practicing at ten ASCs from Mt. Vernon to Gig Harbor. We are looking to add a full-time and/or part-time CRNAs to our team. Join our all CRNA family. We are a caring team who supports & encourages each other. We value relationships. We work hard, to play hard!
- Previous experience working at out-patient surgery facilities preferred
- Must have a track record of outstanding personal skills with both physicians and patients
- Must be reliable and be able to work independently in fast-paced ASCs
- Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license
- NBCRNA Certification
- BLS & ACLS certification
Please email your CV for consideration to email@example.com
CRNA OPENING IN CLARKSTON, WA NEAR LEWISTON, ID
Hospital serving a 10-county region in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon is currently seeking a talented and detail-oriented certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) to join our medical facility. You will work in a number of medical environments including critical care floors, operating rooms, and our inpatient wing.
All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of administering anesthesia to patients undergoing a variety of surgical or non-surgical procedures.
- Develop and execute an effective anesthetic plan.
- Manage the patient’s airway and respiratory status.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after a medical procedure.
- Prepare operating rooms, set up equipment, layout supplies, and prepare necessary gases.
- Perform regular patient visits and legibly record findings in the patient records.
- Request and assess diagnostic tests.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest advances in the anesthesia field including the introduction of new medical equipment and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or relevant undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a CRNA preferred.
- Must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Must be skilled in airway management techniques and chronic pain treatment.
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques.
Atypical of a small hospital – Although designated as a Critical Access Hospital, the Hospital offers a number of services that defy the distinction.
- New all-digital Imaging Center – 64 Slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI, Digital Mammography, PACS
- Very successful kidney dialysis program
- Four room sleep lab staffed by a pulmonologist
- One of the regions only wound healing/hyperbaric medicine programs with three hyperbaric oxygen chambers
- Integrated EMR across hospital clinics
- Well-developed Hospitalist program
- 12 bay Emergency Department with 24/7 physician staffing
- PA staffed Minor Care
- Primary Care (19 Providers) in three locations across Clarkston and Lewiston
- Specialty clinics include: Aesthetics, Behavioral Health, Clinical Nutrition, General Surgery, Infectious Disease, Interventional Pain, Nephrology, Minor Care, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Urology, and Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Services
- Valley-wide specialty services include: Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Oncology/Radiation Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedic and Neurosurgery
Located in the Southeast corner of Washington along the Idaho border and within 40 miles of the Oregon border, Clarkston is a port city surrounded by the rolling hills, mountains and river canyons that make up this area of Washington known as the Lewis Clark Valley.
The Lewis Clark Valley is home to excellent schools, including two major universities and several colleges. There are plethora’s of recreational outdoor activities including ski resorts, white water, fly fishing, hiking, biking, backpacking, and camping. Enjoy the award-winning locally produced wines as well as the international jazz festival. With a strong economy and affordable housing, who wouldn’t want to live in the Lewiston and Clarkston Valley?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT Job #EC216151 and email address to 636-628-2412.