- CRNAs needed for GI practice in Kirkland, WA
- Half-time CRNA needed for Morton General Hospital
- CRNA needed for NW Eye Surgeons (Seattle & Mt. Vernon)
An anesthesia group in the Kirkland, Washington area is seeking energetic CRNAs to join their practice.
- All GI cases
- CRNAs will be working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; four 10-hour days. Typical hours 7:30am-5:30pm.
- Salary range is $180,000-$200,000 and benefits! There are 1099 options also!
- Benefits included are paid malpractice, fully paid health insurance, dental and eye insurance, and four weeks of vacation.
- Requirements – CRNAs must have a minimum of three years experience.
Morton General Hospital, located in the beautiful Cascade Mountains, is seeking applicants for a half-time CRNA position with full-time pay and benefits. Schedule is two weeks on and two weeks off with some flexibility. Independent CRNA practitioner must have generous experience and be comfortable working solo. The CRNA is responsible for appropriate anesthesia care for surgery and endoscopy and is responsible for ER coverage including airway maintenance, trauma and critical care.
Morton is located at the junction of White Pass Scenic Byway and National Park Highway, a scenic two hours from Portland, Seattle, and Yakima wine country. Local highlights include Mount Rainier National Park, White Pass Ski Area, and world class fishing and hiking.
Morton General Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital that is an integral part of the community. Our new facility has emergency physicians on site 24 hours a day, modern imaging and lab departments, surgery department with outpatient clinical area, and a robust physical therapy department. Our mission is to provide our highest level of compassionate, diligent and professional medical care.
Email resume to Human Resource Director, Shannon Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-360-496-3531 for more information.
Northwest Eye Surgeons has exceptional opportunities for part-time or full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with strong surgical and interpersonal skills in our Seattle and Mount Vernon, WA locations.
Our organization has over two decades of demonstrated success in Ophthalmology. Our high volume, multi-specialty practice includes a nationally-recognized team of specialized ophthalmic surgeons and optometric physicians, with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services, advanced technology and excellent results.
Our opportunities offer the following for the right candidates:
- A high volume practice with a nationally recognized team.
- Maintain great work life balance with part-time hours (work days are Mondays through Thursdays), and no weekend or holiday work.
- Competitive salary.
Our CRNAs are the primary provider of anesthesia care, working in collaboration with the surgeons to deliver anesthesia and sedation for surgical procedures. This provider cares for patients before, during and after surgery by performing a patient assessment, preparing the patient for anesthesia, administering anesthesia, and maintaining anesthesia to ensure proper sedation and pain management. Monitors patients and modifies anesthetic dosage for maximum patient safety and comfort.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) shall be currently licensed as a registered nurse and certified as a nurse anesthetist by the WA State board of nursing.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic procedures to be able to anticipate the needs of the surgeon and safe positioning of patients for those procedures.
- Capacity for making quick, intelligent decision and to adapt self to various types of personalities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of management competency; including but not limited to leadership, collaboration, and ability to convey ideas and information.
To be considered for the position, apply directly at https://northwest-eye-surgeons.workable.com/j/EFADE4D27A or e-mail your resume and cover letter outlining your interest in our opportunity to:
Human Resources at HR@nweyes.com.
Please visit our website at www.nweyes.com for additional information regarding our practice.