- CRNAs needed for GI practice in Kirkland, WA
- CRNA needed for NW Eye Surgeons (Seattle & Mt. Vernon)
- CRNA needed for Cascade Valley Hospital (Arlington)
- CRNA needed for Endoscopy Center (Bellevue)
- CRNA needed in Washington State
- Full-time CRNA needed at Providence/Everett
An anesthesia group in the Kirkland, Washington area is seeking energetic CRNAs to join their practice.
- All GI cases
- CRNAs will be working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; four 10-hour days. Typical hours 7:30am-5:30pm.
- Salary range is $180,000-$200,000 and benefits! There are 1099 options also!
- Benefits included are paid malpractice, fully paid health insurance, dental and eye insurance, and four weeks of vacation.
- Requirements – CRNAs must have a minimum of three years experience.
Northwest Eye Surgeons has exceptional opportunities for part-time or full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with strong surgical and interpersonal skills in our Seattle and Mount Vernon, WA locations.
Our organization has over two decades of demonstrated success in Ophthalmology. Our high volume, multi-specialty practice includes a nationally-recognized team of specialized ophthalmic surgeons and optometric physicians, with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services, advanced technology and excellent results.
Our opportunities offer the following for the right candidates:
- A high volume practice with a nationally recognized team.
- Maintain great work life balance with part-time hours (work days are Mondays through Thursdays), and no weekend or holiday work.
- Competitive salary.
Our CRNAs are the primary provider of anesthesia care, working in collaboration with the surgeons to deliver anesthesia and sedation for surgical procedures. This provider cares for patients before, during and after surgery by performing a patient assessment, preparing the patient for anesthesia, administering anesthesia, and maintaining anesthesia to ensure proper sedation and pain management. Monitors patients and modifies anesthetic dosage for maximum patient safety and comfort.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) shall be currently licensed as a registered nurse and certified as a nurse anesthetist by the WA State board of nursing.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic procedures to be able to anticipate the needs of the surgeon and safe positioning of patients for those procedures.
- Capacity for making quick, intelligent decision and to adapt self to various types of personalities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of management competency; including but not limited to leadership, collaboration, and ability to convey ideas and information.
To be considered for the position, apply directly at https://northwest-eye-surgeons.workable.com/j/EFADE4D27A or e-mail your resume and cover letter outlining your interest in our opportunity to:
Human Resources at HR@nweyes.com.
Please visit our website at www.nweyes.com for additional information regarding our practice.
- Small community hospital, team-oriented, independent practice with CRNAs and MDs, new management.
- $180-200K/year; 1099 contract; no benefits except malpractice insurance including 2-year tail paid by employer.
- General surgery, ortho, podiatry, plastics, gyn. Healthy OB, healthy peds > 3 years.
- ACLS/PALS required.
- Must be within 30 minutes of hospital for light call, sleep room available. Two-three call shifts per week including weekends.
Contact Connie Walton-Hoskinson, Chief CRNA: email@example.com.
- Practice independently
- No Weekends or Holidays.
- Work with a team of all CRNAs.
Paceline Anesthesia, PLLC, is a local group of independently practicing CRNAs who specialize in ASC anesthesia services. We currently have contracts with six ASCs. The available position is mainly working four 10-hour shifts in an endoscopy center doing upper and lowers. If desired, may be credentialed to work at the other facilities as well.
- Great surgical teams and work environment.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses.
- Five weeks PTO & one week paid CE.
- Previous experience working at outpatient surgery facilities preferred.
- Must have a track record of outstanding personal skills with both physicians and patients.
- Must be reliable and be able to work independently.
- Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license.
- NBCRNA Certification.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification.
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRNA needed in Washington state. We have a great opportunity for a CRNA looking for additional options in Washington.
- 1 week on and 1 week off OR 2 weeks on 2 weeks off each month.
- Small Community Hospital.
- Typical Cases: Some GYN cases, Some Colonoscopies and EGDs, General Surgery includes lap choles and lap, appendectomies; hernia repair, etc. Some peds – but not under 2 years old, No ENT.
- Lodging and meals provided.
- Malpractice provided.
Contact: Shawna L. Coleman, Sr. Consultant Physician Recruiter
Tel/Fax: (877) 456-2867 x4611 | (214) 442-4611 (direct) | (215) 243-7228 (fax).
Somnia Anesthesia has an opportunity for full-time CRNA at a top-rated hospital in Washington State. If you’re looking for a new practice location or would like to elevate your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you.
What to know about the hospital:
Providence Regional Medical Center, a 501-bed acute care facility (two sites) treating more than 12,000 patients each year, is ranked in the top 3% of hospitals in the nation by Thomson Healthcare. This dynamic anesthesia team operates in a blended model, with dedicated MDs and CRNAs working collaboratively and demonstrating their passion and commitment to quality daily in the care they deliver. Now at 18,000 a year, the number of cases is growing and mixed: cardiac, thoracic, robotic-assisted, neuro, vascular, trauma (Level 2), and OB (4,500-plus deliveries; 25% of them C-section with more than 70% receiving labor epidurals). Pediatric surgery is performed on children over age 2.
• NBCRNA Certification
• Active WA license (strongly preferred)
• ACLS and PALS certification
Somnia offers competitive compensation and benefits packages and the clinical, career, and administrative support our team members need to thrive and succeed.
Everett is a scenic, family-friendly community located 25 miles north of Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound, a magnificent body of island-rich saltwater on Washington’s northwest Pacific coast. Everett is home to the Boeing factory and several incredible aerospace museums, such as the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, which features a unique interactive exhibit and a tour of the spectacular Boeing production line. Examine a World War II plane, experience NASA’s shuttle trainer or view an exhibit on Bush Pilots of Alaska, all at The Museum of Flight. Grab tickets to one of Everett’s celebrated visual or performing arts centers, or a music venue like the historic Everett Theatre.
Please email your CV for consideration to email@example.com.