- CRNAs needed for GI practice in Kirkland, WA
- CRNA needed for NW Eye Surgeons (Seattle & Mt. Vernon)
- CRNA needed for Cascade Valley Hospital (Arlington)
- CRNA needed for Endoscopy Center (Bellevue)
An anesthesia group in the Kirkland, Washington area is seeking energetic CRNAs to join their practice.
- All GI cases
- CRNAs will be working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; four 10-hour days. Typical hours 7:30am-5:30pm.
- Salary range is $180,000-$200,000 and benefits! There are 1099 options also!
- Benefits included are paid malpractice, fully paid health insurance, dental and eye insurance, and four weeks of vacation.
- Requirements – CRNAs must have a minimum of three years experience.
Northwest Eye Surgeons has exceptional opportunities for part-time or full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with strong surgical and interpersonal skills in our Seattle and Mount Vernon, WA locations.
Our organization has over two decades of demonstrated success in Ophthalmology. Our high volume, multi-specialty practice includes a nationally-recognized team of specialized ophthalmic surgeons and optometric physicians, with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services, advanced technology and excellent results.
Our opportunities offer the following for the right candidates:
- A high volume practice with a nationally recognized team.
- Maintain great work life balance with part-time hours (work days are Mondays through Thursdays), and no weekend or holiday work.
- Competitive salary.
Our CRNAs are the primary provider of anesthesia care, working in collaboration with the surgeons to deliver anesthesia and sedation for surgical procedures. This provider cares for patients before, during and after surgery by performing a patient assessment, preparing the patient for anesthesia, administering anesthesia, and maintaining anesthesia to ensure proper sedation and pain management. Monitors patients and modifies anesthetic dosage for maximum patient safety and comfort.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) shall be currently licensed as a registered nurse and certified as a nurse anesthetist by the WA State board of nursing.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic procedures to be able to anticipate the needs of the surgeon and safe positioning of patients for those procedures.
- Capacity for making quick, intelligent decision and to adapt self to various types of personalities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of management competency; including but not limited to leadership, collaboration, and ability to convey ideas and information.
To be considered for the position, apply directly at https://northwest-eye-surgeons.workable.com/j/EFADE4D27A or e-mail your resume and cover letter outlining your interest in our opportunity to:
Human Resources at HR@nweyes.com.
Please visit our website at www.nweyes.com for additional information regarding our practice.
- Small community hospital, team-oriented, independent practice with CRNAs and MDs, new management.
- $180-200K/year; 1099 contract; no benefits except malpractice insurance including 2-year tail paid by employer.
- General surgery, ortho, podiatry, plastics, gyn. Healthy OB, healthy peds > 3 years.
- ACLS/PALS required.
- Must be within 30 minutes of hospital for light call, sleep room available. Two-three call shifts per week including weekends.
Contact Connie Walton-Hoskinson, Chief CRNA: email@example.com.
- Practice independently
- No Weekends or Holidays.
- Work with a team of all CRNAs.
Paceline Anesthesia, PLLC, is a local group of independently practicing CRNAs who specialize in ASC anesthesia services. We currently have contracts with six ASCs. The available position is mainly working four 10-hour shifts in an endoscopy center doing upper and lowers. If desired, may be credentialed to work at the other facilities as well.
- Great surgical teams and work environment.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses.
- Five weeks PTO & one week paid CE.
- Previous experience working at outpatient surgery facilities preferred.
- Must have a track record of outstanding personal skills with both physicians and patients.
- Must be reliable and be able to work independently.
- Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license.
- NBCRNA Certification.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification.
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.