- CRNA needed for Endoscopy Center (Bellevue)
- Full-time CRNA needed at Providence/Everett
- CRNA needed at Virginia Mason Medical Center (Seattle)
- CRNA needed in Oak Harbor, WA
- Practice independently
- No Weekends or Holidays.
- Work with a team of all CRNAs.
Paceline Anesthesia, PLLC, is a local group of independently practicing CRNAs who specialize in ASC anesthesia services. We currently have contracts with six ASCs. The available position is mainly working four 10-hour shifts in an endoscopy center doing upper and lowers. If desired, may be credentialed to work at the other facilities as well.
- Great surgical teams and work environment.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses.
- Five weeks PTO & one week paid CE.
- Previous experience working at outpatient surgery facilities preferred.
- Must have a track record of outstanding personal skills with both physicians and patients.
- Must be reliable and be able to work independently.
- Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license.
- NBCRNA Certification.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification.
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Somnia Anesthesia has an opportunity for full-time CRNA at a top-rated hospital in Washington State. If you’re looking for a new practice location or would like to elevate your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you.
What to know about the hospital:
Providence Regional Medical Center, a 501-bed acute care facility (two sites) treating more than 12,000 patients each year, is ranked in the top 3% of hospitals in the nation by Thomson Healthcare. This dynamic anesthesia team operates in a blended model, with dedicated MDs and CRNAs working collaboratively and demonstrating their passion and commitment to quality daily in the care they deliver. Now at 18,000 a year, the number of cases is growing and mixed: cardiac, thoracic, robotic-assisted, neuro, vascular, trauma (Level 2), and OB (4,500-plus deliveries; 25% of them C-section with more than 70% receiving labor epidurals). Pediatric surgery is performed on children over age 2.
• NBCRNA Certification
• Active WA license (strongly preferred)
• ACLS and PALS certification
Somnia offers competitive compensation and benefits packages and the clinical, career, and administrative support our team members need to thrive and succeed.
Everett is a scenic, family-friendly community located 25 miles north of Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound, a magnificent body of island-rich saltwater on Washington’s northwest Pacific coast. Everett is home to the Boeing factory and several incredible aerospace museums, such as the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, which features a unique interactive exhibit and a tour of the spectacular Boeing production line. Examine a World War II plane, experience NASA’s shuttle trainer or view an exhibit on Bush Pilots of Alaska, all at The Museum of Flight. Grab tickets to one of Everett’s celebrated visual or performing arts centers, or a music venue like the historic Everett Theatre.
Please email your CV for consideration to email@example.com.
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) provides anesthesia services for patients requiring surgery and other procedures that require an anesthetic. This position will assist in our downtown operating rooms.
As a member of our team, you will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine. You will also help to further our commitment to continuous improvement through our Virginia Mason Production System, and our philosophy of empowering you to facilitate real change in the delivery of care. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - your patients.
Current, valid licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) in the state of Washington is required.
- Certification as a CRNA through the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists (CCNA).
- Strong knowledge of current anesthesia practices and procedures.
- Aptitude for detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond appropriately in stressful or emergent situations.
With numerous awards and distinctions, including our recognition as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason has transformed health care through our innovations in patient safety and our ability to provide patients in our community with easier access to our high-quality care. Consisting of a 336-bed hospital in Seattle, WA, and an extensive network of primary and specialty care clinics throughout the Puget Sound region, joining Virginia Mason is an exceptional opportunity to partner with nationally recognized physicians and peers, and an organization recognized as the benchmark for health care.
Located in the Pacific NW, Seattle is an area with a mild climate year round and close to the great outdoors where we enjoy an abundance of activities with our close proximity to the waters of Puget Sound and surrounding mountains. City life and cultural activities are also thriving. With a variety of neighborhoods and areas to work and live, there are many choices for the type of lifestyle you’d like to enjoy.
For more information or to apply online visit our website at http://jobs.VirginiaMason.org. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Your experience will be valued! Matrix Providers is offering an opportunity for a civilian Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to provide potential services to our soldiers and their families at Naval Hospital Oak Harbor in WA.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
- Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Relocation and bonus options
- Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The CRNA will have the following qualifications:
- Possess and maintain certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Possess and maintain certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Possess and maintain certification in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Possess and maintain certification in Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP). If the HCW does not possess current NRP certification, the HCW may obtain certification within 90 days of services.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of independent obstetric anesthesia experience within the last 2 years. This is an obstetric anesthesia only position and the CRNA will be expected to provide all required anesthesia services for a low volume, geographically remote labor and delivery unit during a designated call period.
- Provide two letters of recommendation written within the preceding two years from practicing providers, supervisors or program administrators attesting to the HCW’s professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, training abilities, etc. Recommendation letters must include; name, title, phone number, date of recommendation, address and signature of the individual providing the recommendation.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Fiorella at firstname.lastname@example.org